What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your Feece Oil Co. user ID and password
- credit card information (In some cases credit card information is handled by a payment processor and not stored on our systems)
- any account-preference or transaction information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will not sell or rent it to a third parties without your permission. However, unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information:
- to send you e-mail newsletters or promotions. You can opt out at any time by clicking here or by e-mailing email@example.com with subject line “unsubscribe”
- to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products through a concept called “Remarketing” (Showing you ads for our products on other sites you may visit)
- To tell you about modifications to the Terms of Service;
- To authorize and capture funds through a credit card processor or gateway
- To send and receive information necessary for product shipping and freight, including tracking numbers etc.
- To update our CRM so we maintain accurate contact information for our customers and prospects.
Collection of Data for Remarketing
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations, hashing etc.);
- cooperate with law enforcement, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- utilize aggregate visitor/customer data with third party consultants for analytics purposes.
- protect the rights, safety, or property of Feece Oil Co., its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Our site uses technologies of third-party partners such as NextRoll to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site(s) so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the products and/or services that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, NextRoll these partners collect information about your activity on our site(s) to enable us to:
- measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site(s);
- show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party sites;
- measure and analyze the performance of our advertising campaigns;
- share data, such as hashed email derived from emails or other online identifiers collected on our site(s) with NextRoll advertising partners. This allows our partners to recognize and deliver you ads across devices and browsers. To read more about the technologies used by NextRoll and their cross device capabilities please refer to NextRoll’s Privacy Notice.
Our partners [such as NextRoll] may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason you can use the following third party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising:
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Feece Oil Co. uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party computers or data centers with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
Notice to European Union users
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Feece Oil Co. web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Feece Oil Co.‘s operations are located primarily in the United States, India and Venezuela. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the other countries. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use Feece Oil Co.‘s web site(s) and service(s). Feece Oil Co. does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
Questions or comments?