|Thank you for your interest in Feece Oil Co. Since 1949 Feece Oil Co. has been a top provider in the industry supplying fuel and lubricants in the Chicagoland and Tri-State area. We still maintain our family core beliefs with our valued employees today as we did over 72 years ago!
You know you have what it takes! Join our Feece Team of Professional Drivers today!!!!
Why Driver4Feece? Here’s why!
- Earn Top Pay!
- Great Benefits! Including Health Insurance, 401K, Vacation Pay, & More!
- Safety Bonuses!
- Local Work! Plenty of Daily & Weekend Home Family Time!
- Newer Equipment! Many new truck arrivals on their way.
- Fleet/Driver Managers who have been there and are there to coach you.
- Real time GPS tracked fleet using Samsara IVG Technology.
Feece Oil Co. requirements are as follows:
- 2-year Commercial Motor Vehicle driving experience required within past 3-years.
- CDL-Tanker Endorsement Required.
- CDL-HAZMAT Endorsement Required.
- Valid & Current Class A or Class B CDL Required.
- Experience in fueling above ground & underground fuel tanks, fueling heavy construction equipment, fueling locomotive trains, fueling equipment and fuel tanks on jobsites and surface mines is preferred.
- Valid & Current CDL Medical Card.
- Self-certified medical Non-Excepted Interstate (NI) in compliance with 49CFR Part 383.71(b)(1)(i) and 49CFR Part 391.45 (Must provide copy of your Medical Examiner’s Certificate to the CDL Facility)
- Must be self-registered in the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse.
- Must pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- No CDL revocations or suspensions for safety related regulations.
- No CDL Out-of-Services violations or convictions for safety related regulations.
- No charges or convictions for possession, sale, or use of any illegal drugs.
- No charges or convictions for DUI, reckless driving.
- No major moving violations, accidents, resulting in a fatality with the issuance of citation to you.
To apply for a driving position, please complete the Feece Oil Co. Driver Qualification Application.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.